2 tbsp Rava soaked in water
8-10 almonds soaked in a predicament
as required some cashews sliced
a little saffron as required
3-4 tsp sugar
1/2 cup milkmaid
as required Few chopped almonds for garnish
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Take milk in a pan and boil it. Add crushed cardamom thereto .
- Remove the skin of soaked almonds. Then slice it thinly. Now put it in milk. Also add cashew, saffron, and sugar
- Now add soaked rava in it. Mix it well and let it boil. Then add milk thereto and blend. Boil it on low flame for five minutes by applying pressure thereon.
- Remove the lid and blend it and switch off the gas. Keep it cool. Your Kashmiri remains ready.
- Put it in an earthen pot. Put some chopped almonds on top and serve it.